‘To promote Aerodrome Flight Information Servic e (AFIS) among Airports and Airfields. We will enhance Civil Aviation Authorities and International Organisations to standardize regulations for AFIS services among EU and ICAO members coutnries.’
Marcin Dzienisz, Chief Executive Officer AFISO.pl
- cooperate with local CAA, Aeroclubs, Aviation Associations and International Organisations,
- enhance cooperation with AFIS Associations from other EU and ICAO countries,
- unification of English phraseology in G class airspace for VFR and IFR flights among all Member Countries EU and ICAO,
- representing and supporting AFIS officers,
- cooperation and promoting AFIS service among small and middle size Airports and Airfields,
- cooperation and supporting Certified of ATS Personnel Training Organisations (especially AFIS).